Embracing Technologies and Social Entrepreneurship_Open Call
Open call for non-governmental organizations with innovative ideas
Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia (MIC Armenia) launches a new project, entitled ‘Embracing Technologies and Social Entrepreneurship,’ funded by the US Embassy in Armenia.
Within the framework of the project MIC Armenia announces an open call for NGOs, which have an interesting solution for social entrepreneurship. If your organization has identified a social problem, which can be solved through technologies, then this project is designed for your NGO. Through this project we will help you to develop the idea into a social entrepreneurship. We don’t have any limitations related to the topic, sphere and problems. You suggest an innovative solution, we help you to understand what social technological entrepreneurship is and how the idea of your organization can be turned into sustainable and income-generating business.
What are we looking for?
- Non-governmental organization, which has an interesting solution for social technological entrepreneurship
- Organization, which does not say ‘This will not work in Armenia’
- Organization, consisting of staff, eager to learn and develop their skills.
What are we offering?
- Interesting course, upon completion of which you will know each step of your organization should make
- Organization-tailored consultancy by relevant mentors (how should I do this? Is it worth? What if?... answers to such questions)
- Certain financial assistance for transferring the idea of your NGO into an enterprise.
- Capacity building opportunity
- Covering all course-related expenses
- Coffee at our office
- NGO, registered in Armavir, Ararat, Aragatsont and Kotayq marzes and Yerevan city
- Involvement in project activities within the past six months
- 2 projects, previously implemented.
To apply for the project, fill out the application https://form.jotform.me/62444729881466 by October 30. We are looking for your innovative and extraordinary ideas. If you have questions, feel free to contact us (010) 545 343, (099) 545 343, (041) 545 343. As the number of participants is limited, initial selection will be made based on the application.